Equipment may vary by market. Please consult your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer/distributor for details.
SDA: Smartphone-Link Display Audio [SDA]
Equipment and service may vary by market. Services may vary by vehicle. Please consult your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer/distributor for details.
1. MITSUBISHI CONNECT is a generic term for the connected car services provided or to be provided by MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION.
2. SDA does not automatically come with Connected Car Services. It needs to be prepared by the car dealership. Services may vary per vehicle.
3. Availability of CONNECT services depends on both the vehicle and its equipment. Find out about compatibility at Mitsubishi Motors dealership.
4. The CONNECT Services rely on a factory-installed telematics control unit in your vehicle that can interact with vehicle systems and can send and receive information over mobile cellular networks. When the cellular network coverage is poor, service may not function properly.
5. User registration is required to start using the CONNECT service.
6. CONNECT Service contents, available area, price and period may vary by country.
7. After the CONNECT trial period, standard yearly subscription costs apply.
8. Stolen Vehicle Location: For your safety, leave the theft resolution to local law enforcement authority.
9. Stolen Vehicle Location: This function works to support finding your stolen vehicle but doesn’t guarantee case resolution.
10. Automatic Collision Notification: Automatic connection to the call centre is made based on the vehicle’s airbag deployment and severity of impact. However, not all collisions are reported to the call centre automatically. In such cases, you can press the SOS Button to connect to the call centre manually.
11. Google, Android, Google Play, Android Auto and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
12. iPhone, Siri and CarPlay, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the United States and other countries.
13. Smart Speaker (to be released for Germany and Spain): Amazon and Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
14. Google, Google assistant, Android, Android Auto and other related marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
15. iPhone, Siri and Apple CarPlay are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
16. Android Auto requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
17. Apple CarPlay requires an iPhone with iOS 8 or higher.
18. Despite the expansion of supporting countries, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are NOT available in some markets. Please check the website for the latest information on availability.
Android Auto: http://www.android.com/auto/#country-list
19. Android Auto and Apple CarPlay may not work under weak or no network condition even in supported areas.
20. Customer is responsible for all communication fees. Also customer may be charged extra fees based on their contracted price plan by the telecom carriers.
21. Customer may be requested to subscribe for roaming services by the telecom carriers when using in other countries.
22. Not all smartphone Apps are compatible with Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. For safety reasons, only compatible apps are available in this Smartphone-link Display Audio.
23. Some features or apps may not be available for all countries or all areas.
24. The images used may not reflect the latest updates.
25. Please check this website to conﬁrm smartphones compatibility with Smartphone-link Display Audio. http://www.iopinfo-sda.mitsubishi-motors.com/cs/bt/index.php