Diamond Motors Company ( DMC) recognizes the importance of personal information managed and used in its business activities, and will deal with it properly by establishing the policy on the protection of personal information.
- DMC will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner. Furthermore, [Diamond Motors Company] will notify and announce the purpose for using personal information unless otherwise specified by laws, and will use it within the scope of such purpose.
- DMC will not provide personal information to any third party without obtaining a prior written consent unless otherwise provided for in the laws and regulations.
- DMC will endeavor to keep such personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- DMC will establish rules and management systems for proper handling and protection of personal information and will furnish its employees and contractors with necessary guidance and supervision.
- DMC will take necessary and appropriate measures to maintain the security of personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, leakage, falsification or loss of such personal information.
- DMC will check the handling of the personal information regularly and always make every effort for continuous improvement.
- DMC will establish procedures for disclosure, correction and so forth. DMC will accept your inquiry and complaint about handling of personal information and endeavor to realize smooth processing.
- DMC will comply with Egypt laws, ordinances, other applicable regulations.
Established on 21/12/2019
Amended on 21/12/2019
(Diamond Motors Company)
Handling of Personal Information
[Diamond Motors Company] will acquire personal information through its business activities from customers and party involved (collectively "Customers")
The handling method of personal information of Customers by [Diamond Motors Company ], is as follows:
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
Diamond Motors Company will acquire personal information directly from Customers. In addition, Diamond Motors Company will acquire personal information based on the utilization purpose of personal information which is informed of or announced to Customers by our dealers or affiliated companies, or consent of Customers, laws and ordinances or administrative instructions or advice and so forth. Diamond Motors Company will acquire personal information in a legitimate and clean manner. Meantime, please note that our conversation with Customers in responding to Customer's offers and inquiries will be recorded in order to keep our services at high level and that calling number display will be used in order for Diamond Motors Company to contact Customers when necessary.
2. Utilization Purpose of Personal Information
Diamond Motors Company will not use Customer's personal information for any purpose other than the following business purposes:
- To promote our products and services;
- To provide estimate of a brand-new car or secondhand car;
- To guide various applications and admission and to implement contractual procedures;
- To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
- To respond to Customer's application and inquiries and notification of our replies;
- To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
- To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
- To create statistical information for product development and service improvement of Diamond Motors Company, our dealers and affiliated companies;
- To identify our shareholders, to allow our shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders;
- To provide the following items of personal information in writing or electronic media, or by telephone or oral to our dealers and affiliated companies. However, Diamond Motors Company will suspend provision of the personal information upon each Customer's request.
Names, birth dates, contact information such as addresses and telephone numbers or information on Customers' application, inquiries or transaction.
- To respond in accordance with laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth;
- To use personal information for the purpose clearly specified to Customer when Diamond Motors acquires it or for the purpose to which Customer consents after our acquisition of the personal information.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Diamond Motors Company ( DMC ) will not provide the personal information of any Customer to any third party except the following cases 1 through 3. When DMC naprovides personal information to a third party in any of the following cases, DMC will take necessary measures in accordance with applicable laws and ordinances.
- In case DMC obtains Customers' approval;
- In case DMC delegates the work of handling personal information such as information processing, printing, dispatching, transportation, storage, various guidance, paper work and other operations to a relevant consignee. In this case, however, we ask the delegatee to handle personal information adequately and supervise it properly.
From time to time, we may provide or disclose Cookie information to the outside providers commissioned with the management of this Website and other tasks related to the distribution of online advertising to the extent necessary for them to carry out such tasks. With such providers we have entered into confidentiality agreements.
Further, the said outside providers may, from time to time, use Cookie information to distribute our online ads. You may change your browser settings to disable the Cookie function. Should you choose to do so, however, please understand that our website service may not operate correctly in your browser.
5. Contact for Personal Information
If Customer requests to confirm or correct his or her own personal information by a designated form, we will disclose such personal information then kept by us to Customer. Please call our Contact Point below for information on how to get our designated form such as a written request for disclosure of personal information
6. Contact Point
Diamond Motors Company Customer Response Center
Toll-free phone number 16606
Available From Saturday to Friday ( From 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM )
1. Utilization Purpose of EG Personal Data
Diamond Motors Company will not use personal data which are acquired from customers, business partners, or our employees etc. (hereinafter referred to as "customers etc.") for any purposes other than the following business purposes:
(1) To promote our products and services;
(2) To provide estimates of brand-new cars or secondhand cars;
(3) To guide various application methods and admission procedures and to process associated contracts;
(4) To guide and implement procedures covering purchase of our products and after-sales services;
(5) To process Customer's applications and inquiries and to send our replies;
(6) To contact Customers in connection with campaigns or to send Customers products and so forth;
(7) To conduct Customer Satisfaction Survey;
(8) To create statistical data for product development and service improvement of Diamond Motors, our dealers and affiliated companies;
(9) To contact with business partners and implement business processes;
(10) To identify our shareholders, to allow our shareholders to perform their rights and to perform obligations to its shareholders;
(11) To fulfill our obligations required by laws and ordinances, administrative guidance or instruction and so forth; and
(12) To use personal data for the purpose clearly specified to Customers when [Diamond Motors Company] acquires them or for the purpose to which Customers provide consent after our acquisition of the EU personal data.
However, we may use the personal data of Customers and other data subjects beyond the scope of the purposes announced or published in advance when it is required by law.
Processing EG personal data is essential to fulfill contractual obligations. If you cannot provide us with your EG personal data as a result of your judgment, provision of services to you and others concerned may be interfered and could negatively affect our services to you.
2. Conditions of processing EG Personal Data
- We use EG personal data only if we acquired consent from Customers and so forth or in any of the following cases;
- When the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Customer as the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- When the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Diamond Motors Company is subject. (E.g. to follow information disclosure instructions from government agencies based on laws);
- When the processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the Customer or of another natural person; and
- When it is considered appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take measures against illegal or suspicious acts.
3. Processing of Special Categories of EG Personal Data
In order to perform the procedures regarding our service delivery, we acquire, use, and transfer the special categories of EG personal data (e.g. health conditions, physical features etc.) of our Customers and other data subjects only in the scope of defined purposes, and we will acquire consent to the processing purposes from the data subjects in advance. The EG personal data will not be processed except for the purposes mentioned above.
4. Security Control Measures
Diamond Motors Company will take technical, physical, organizational, and human security control measures to maintain security in order to prevent leakage, falsification, loss or damage of EG personal data and manage EG personal data appropriately.
5. Joint Use of EG Personal Data
We may use EG personal data that we hold jointly with Diamond Motors Company group companies for the purposes of product development, promotion such as product guidance, and contact or response to Customers and so forth.
Regarding joint use of EG personal data with Diamond Motors Company group companies, we will clearly define the scope of responsibility for processing the personal data and the contact to receive inquiries from Customers.
The jointly used EG personal data are as below;
Name, date of birth, address, phone number, information related to Customer’s offer, inquiry and transaction, and web access history etc.
For the companies which jointly use the personal data, please refer to the link below.
We will stop providing your information to the companies based on your request.
Companies jointly use personal data
6. Customers Rights
Customers and other data subjects have the following rights regarding EG personal data.
- Right to know relevant information of the processing of the Customer’s or other data subject’s own EG personal data.
- Right to correct the inaccurate EG personal data concerning him or her without undue delay.
- Right to eliminate EG personal data concerning him or her without undue delay
- Right to restrict the processing of EG personal data concerning him or her
- Right to receive EG personal data in a general computer-readable format and to transit the management of EG personal data to other organizations without being impeded.
- Right to oppose the processing of EG personal data that are used for public interest, interest of Diamond Motors Company or third parties and direct marketing.
- Right not to receive evaluation or decision that have a serious impact including legal effects on individuals, caused by automatic processing, such as profiling.
7. Cookies, Web beacons, and other similar technologies
We use cookie and web beacon technology to improve convenience for customers etc., and the quality of our website. Cookie is a file saved on your computer when you use a website, containing the usage history etc. transferred between the web browser and the web server. Cookie is used to improve convenience when you visits the website again. The cookies do not contain the information such as your name, address, telephone number. Information in the cookies which is collected from you is transferred from our web server to analytics tool vendors (e.g. Adobe Systems Incorporated, Google LLC) and accumulated. Analytics tool vendors are able to obtain the statistical data of the page usage (page view, dwell time) of our website from the accumulated data. You can disable cookie by changing the setting of your web browser. However, please note that the service may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Diamond Motors Company
Phone number: 02 353 90902 / 3/5/6
Call Center number : 16606